I won't say Modi is the best Prime Minister, But...

I won’t say Modi is the best Prime Minister, but its the first time I saw the country shake at 12 AM and that too for the better.
I won’t say Modi is the best Prime Minister, but its the first time so many youth and common men are interested in Politics.
I won’t say Modi is the best Prime Minister, but its the first time my parents feel the country is in safer hands.
I won’t say Modi is the best Prime Minister, but its the first time every NRI is proud to be an Indian.

I won’t say Modi is the best Prime Minister, but its the first time technology is stretched to the limits, for better Governance.
I won’t say Modi is the best Prime Minister, but its the first time the World’s countries are listening to an Indian PM.
I won’t say Modi is the best Prime Minister, but its the first time Pakistan is shocked and China was scared.
I won’t say Modi is the best Prime Minister, but its the first time people from countries like the USA are congratulating Indians for their PM.
I won’t say Modi is the best Prime Minister, but its the first time Obama realized he isn’t the only most followed Politician.
I won’t say Modi is the best Prime Minister, but it was the first time U.N. members majorly favored India’s permanent seat in U.N.S.C.
I won’t say Modi is the best Prime Minister, but its the first time India is being noticed in the world more than ever before
I won’t say Modi is the best Prime Minister, but its the first time every citizen is putting his/her shoulder to the Development wheel.
I won’t say Modi is the best Prime Minister, but its the first time I feel privileged to be an Indian.
I won’t say Modi is the best Prime Minister, but he is the first Leader & Politician for whom I’m personally biased.

Comments